img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 560 ? 560: true); }

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Going to the chapel..and Im gonna shoot a senior! ~ Louisiana Senior Photographer

Well I'm not REALLY gonna "shoot a senior" but photographing my niece, Rachael, was a blast! I originally found this old church on fellow photog, Mark Eric's site. He had scoped it out for a bride he was photographing and was so kind to let me know where it was at! Sooo Rach, Aleea and I hopped in the car and drove 2 long hours down to Thibodeaux, LA to this beautiful 100+ year old chapel! Well, u all know me..something has GOT to happen!!! First off..u couldn't get into the church through the doors so we had to climb in through a window to get in..Rachael and Aleea scoot right on in..me?... I fell and hit my ..well ..lets jus say I fell..lol and screamed out a profanity to which i get fussed at by Aleea because we are after all IN A CHURCH ( please forgive me)...Well a few minutes later, I'm moving one of the lights and shock my fool self somehow (ok I may have deserved that)..THEN I'm walking and fall straight through the floor and skin my sheen up (again please forgive me for putting a hole in ur floor). So we r shooting and Aleea is shooting and I'm so excited at the shots we are getting when I look down and see a board with nails sticking up..."hmmm" I say.".better turn that over before my clumsy butt steps on it"...so I do...and the next thing I know..its flipped over and my shoe ...is stuck....on a NAIL! What....ugh....so I FLIP it BACK over..only to trip...my shoe flies one way...I kick the board over with the other foot and step directly ON THE NAIL! R U KIDDING ME! So what does Aleea say?... "Mom...u shouldn't have said that bad word"!!... Is it illegal to choke ur kid in cajun country Well, anyhow..I made it out alive, had to get a tetnus shot..( grateful it wasn't in ma booty..lol) and came home with some INCREDIBLE images!!



No comments:

Followers