img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 560 ? 560: true); }

Monday, July 6, 2009

And the winner is...........

Baby F!!! With a total of 500 votes!!!! I am so excited at the outpouring of votes(over 1350) that came in that I will be redoing this contest from our Fall Special Pictures! But I am gonna make that one even better! I will be having some local business's contribute prizes!! So get ur Fall appointments booked Early as they ALWAYS go fast! The dates are September 20th-25th! The cost is $50 and u get 1 8x10 and 2 5x7s and 8wallets u must also prepay an order of $100 so it is a total of $150. The winner from this contest will get a free session with me WITH a 10x10 book of all poses taken($400 value) and a 1 hr massage($65 value) from Heather Reid located at Southern Beauty salon in McNeil! I will be adding other prizes as I can!!! If u would like to donate a prize u will be given free advertising in the flyer sent out as well as a booth the day of pictures to display anything you want!! Please call me if you can donate!

No comments:

Followers