img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 560 ? 560: true); }

Sunday, May 31, 2009

BJ + Allison= Engaged!

I met Allison a few years back when I done her Senior portraits. She struck me with her attitude and beauty. A lady in every since of the word. So when i the got the call that she was getting married, I was jumping stumps!!! But in true Christian Burge Photography Fashion, this shoot did NOT go down without a hitch!!!!! I had one of the CRAZIEST experiences that I have ever had with this couple!!! I have always went with the moto of shoot first ask questions later. This has worked just fine for me in the past few years. Well, I've met my match!!! We pulled up at this old barn that I have had my eye on for a few years now...as u can see we got some amazing shots! For my last few shots I decided to have my couple sit in the tall grass when ALL OF A SUDDEN this old man with a large hat started pulling up in a lawnmower..as I caught sight of him I lifted my camera to let him know I meant no harm. He never even looked at me but kicked it into high gear and was heading straight for BJ on the ground. Needless to say this old man was screaming and hollerin' and I'm tryin' to explain. Still the old man never even looks at me. So at this point I'm looking in the back end of his lawnmower checking out the pitch forks, feelin like I'm in a scene from deliverance....I'm backing up telling the couple to lets just leave....The old man starts chasing them on the lawnmower to the car. Poor Allison is looking at me like she is TOTALLY freaked and BJ turns and karate kicks the lawnmower and says "Quit chasing us with that thing" the old man lunges for BJ's arm, barely misses.and screams that"I'll do what ever I want on my own land!!". BJ replies" Not if your going toward my girl!" .The old man screams that he should slap BJ's jaws...BJ slides into the car and we drive off...in my rear view mirror the old man chases us on the road as we speed off......WOW!!!!!

Note** If you want an unpredictable photography experience....Christian Burge Photography is sure to please!!!!





No comments:

Followers