img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 560 ? 560: true); }

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Chris and Carla ~ Wedding

Well I am probably going to be in BIG trouble for skipping a few post that I was suppose to make for other people...but I really am in love with these images from the wedding I shot in Duck, NC for Chris and Carla. So I will post these first!

This first picture is not from the wedding but from the night before as they practiced their AMAZING first dance that they had been taking classes for to surprise everyone. Well everyone was surprised and it was flawless. This picture sreamed passion so It is one of my favs!


It rained the day of the wedding after we got through with the brides pre pics....so we ended up having to move everything back to the HUGE mansion for an indoor wedding! So the day after we went back to get some photos that we didn't get!(I fixed her hair..I am so proud lol)


We have always said that Aleea looked and acted like Carla....I think we were right!!!


This phot was at a light house in Corolla,NC it was beautiful!


This was the day of the wedding....amazing how fast the weather changes!!!


Carla getting makeup done!


This is the necklace that Chris gave Carla as a wedding gift the night before....I will be getting me one soon!!!
My lil angel with Carla...

and again.....

Carla looks like a pinup gurl she is exquisite in everyway!

The colors in this photo are amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful shots u got. Can't wait to see all of them.

Followers