img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 560 ? 560: true); }

Monday, February 16, 2009

Daryll and Jennifer are Married!!!

This is probably going to be the longest post I have ever done...but this was one of the funnest weddings that I have ever shot! Another thing that made this day special was the fact that my 12 year old daughter came with me and shot along side of me all day...I was stunned at the beautiful images she helped capture...the 2nd to last picture in front of the cathedral was done by her!!! You go Aleea!!!!!This wonderful ,carefree couple, Darryl and Jennifer got married this past Valentines Day at Jackson Square in New Orleans,La!
I found Darryl to be very quiet but steadfast and sure of his love for Jennifer. He was very sure of his self and seemed to have no hesitance in marrying his beautiful Jennifer! Now Jennifer although very much in love, was as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof! lol It took a lil while before the wedding before she would even allow me to shoot pictures....but finally I snuck up on her in a hallway adjusting makeup. Jennifer was a vision with the beautiful light spilling onto her from the door in the dark space of this hallway.....now i may seem a little bias in this post because most of the images are of her by herself (Somehow I don't think that Darryl will care!!!!) but she was so kind and very special and BEAUTIFUL!!!
After shooting the wedding we left and joined the krewe of Shangri~La's parade and the bride and groom rode in the parade!! What a day! Thanks so much guys for letting me tag along on a very special day! I will never forget You!!!!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't believe how incredible these photos are!! I feel so beautiful in every picture. They have the feeling of old world New Orleans, with all of it's beauty and mystery. You totally captured the sensual and etherial quality of a wedding in the French Quarter and I am so very excited about the results.

Christian, you are truely a gifted artist and we can't wait to work with you again!!!
(P.S. By the way, Darrell thinks they are "spectacular" too and can't wait to see the rest!!)

Anonymous said...

Oh MY GOSH!!! You should have seen you running down Bourbon trying to get this shot! Sooooo Funny! It came out great! It was a blast working with you and your staff(lol) i had so much fun. Thanks again!

Followers