img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 560 ? 560: true); }

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Weather outside is frightful, but I feel so delightful!

Yes!! I know that it's been a while since I blogged but it has been soooo busy around here with the holidays and Christmas portraits! But I am going to try and put a few post on here today!!

James and Sable

There are so many great things I can say about Sable!!! She is the secretary here at Christian Burge Photography and keeps me organized AND does all of my ordering and designs our popular 12x12 books!!! Sable is also a great friend and I am honored to have her in my life!!! I love ya gurl! and U to James...I guess.lol


I love this picture!! I am so glad she used it in her uber cool Christmas Cards!!



Not a very good scan but the the cards were to die for!!!!



This is soooo romantic!!!


I love crazy jumping pictures!!!! And I love Sable's hair in this pic!


Sable has the skin of royalty! Beautiful....I'm jealous!




James and Sable just celebrated their 1st Anniversary!!! Congrats!!! We wanted to do some pics with their top of their cake. Sable was very dissatisfied with her wedding pictures that someone else had done for her so it was important to her to get some great anniversary pics! Word to the wise for you brides...cheaper is not always better!!! with all of the new"photographers" coming in the area here are a few tips when choosing a photog.......
#1 ask to see a complete wedding slideshow..not just a few of their best images.
#2 Also ask for references of past brides. I have been referred to brides in Texas and North Carolina because of my track record with my satisfied past clients.
#3 Ask them to demonstrate to you their knowledge of using their camera in manual mode. If they can only shoot in auto they will be limited in the skills necessary to capture your day with whatever lighting is there at the wedding site.

Every photographer has to start somewhere...I AM NOT beating up on the new guys but there is only one chance to get it right with a wedding SO take a chance on a portrait session not your wedding regardless if u use me or another Photographer!!!

****** Oh My!! I'm off on a tangent....I'll do a full blog on this later ...lol*****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics! I can't wait for my wedding cause I know I am gonna have awesome pics like these. I love the ones of them in the tall grass. So country and I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY PHOTO's christian you are awesome and I am glad to know that I will have awesome pics. for the rest of my days! lol You are a true friend and an awesome boss!!

Followers