img { max-width: 560px; width: expression(this.width > 560 ? 560: true); }

Friday, December 19, 2008

I'M STILL HERE!!!!!!

Last year I had received one of the cruelest, meanest comments on my blog that I have ever received in my career. The jist of this email was that this person( a coward who did not leave their name) did not like my work and was not impressed with my work ethic and did not like me as a person...and went on to say that they would see me out of business by the end of the year. Well....I am still here...and stronger than ever! My business has went to places I never dreamed and I have a few projects in the works that I am very proud of!! Did your comment hurt my feelings??? Yes it did...will I ever forget the things you said??? prolly not ...Will I prove you wrong??? MOST DEFIANTLY!!!!

So this is why I decided to write you back this year(because even though you say u" dislike my work " i know u still check me out) I AM STILL HERE!!! What ELSE you GOT?!?!?lol

No comments:

Followers